What should be determined first when purchasing organic fertilizer equipment?
1. Determine the size of the organic fertilizer equipment: For example, how many tons are produced per year, or how many tons are produced per hour, can the price be determined.
2. Determining the shape of the granules is what kind of granulator to choose: powdery, columnar, flat spherical or standard round. Commonly used granulation organic fertilizer equipment includes: disc granulator, drum granulator, wet granulator, double-roll extrusion granulator, flat die granulator, ring membrane granulator. The selection of the granulator should be determined according to the local fertilizer sales market. The particle shape is different, the process of organic fertilizer equipment is also different, and the price of organic fertilizer equipment is also different.
3. Determine the configuration level of organic fertilizer equipment: the configuration level is different, the price of organic fertilizer equipment is different, the amount of labor is different, and the stable and high yield of organic fertilizer equipment is also different: generally higher configuration should be increased, automatic batching device, automatic Packaging device, automatic quantitative feeding device, cyclone dust removal and water dust removal.
4. Determine the type of fertilizer to produce. It is compound fertilizer organic fertilizer equipment or organic fertilizer organic fertilizer equipment. With the same output, organic fertilizer organic fertilizer equipment generally takes into account high water content and strains that are not resistant to high temperatures. The model is generally larger than the compound fertilizer model. Generally, there are four types of organic fertilizers, pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, bio-organic fertilizer, and compound microbial fertilizer. Different types of organic fertilizers also have small differences in equipment.
5. Selection of fermentation turning and throwing machine: general fermentation forms include strip stack fermentation, shallow water fermentation, deep tank fermentation, tower fermentation, and rotary drum fermentation. The fermentation methods are different, and the fermentation organic fertilizer equipment is also different. . Generally, the shallow tank turning machine is more suitable for the principle of aerobic fermentation (the advantages of the shallow tank turning machine: it is more in line with the principle of aerobic fermentation, it is not easy to form anaerobic, the fermentation is fully complete, and the fermentation speed is fast).
6. Determine the level of environmental protection requirements: places with low environmental protection requirements generally choose heavy-duty dust removal, and the investment in organic fertilizer equipment is small; places with high environmental protection requirements generally choose cyclone dust removal, gravity dust removal and water curtain dust removal, which can meet the national air emission quality standard.
The complete set of equipment for organic fertilizer production line includes:
1. Raw material accumulation fermentation equipment --- trough type compost turner and plate chain type compost turner. Realize the new design of one machine with multiple slots, effectively saving space and equipment investment funds.
2. New type of dry and wet material pulverizer - vertical pulverizer and horizontal pulverizer, internal structure has chain type and hammer type. No sieve, even if the material is smashed out of the water, it will not be blocked.
3. Fully automatic multi-compartment batching machine - according to the customer's raw material varieties, it is designed as 2 warehouses, 3 warehouses, 4 warehouses, 5 warehouses, etc. In the system structure, a small and medium-sized distributed control system is adopted to realize the problem of decentralized control and centralized management; this system adopts static weighing and batching, and dynamic and even distribution of materials, so that the prepared materials can reach a good level before entering the mixer. The mixing process absorbs the respective advantages of dynamic and static ingredients; improves the stability of the system and improves the working environment of the operator;
4. Mixing mixers - including vertical mixers, horizontal mixers, double-shaft powerful mixers, drum mixers, etc. The internal stirring structure is divided into stirring knife type, spiral type and so on. Design a suitable mixing structure according to the characteristics of the material. The outlet is designed for cylinder control and baffle control.
5. Special granulator for organic fertilizer - including disc granulator, new wet granulator, round throwing machine, drum granulator, coating machine, etc. According to the characteristics of raw materials, choose the appropriate granulator.
6. Rotary dryer -- also known as drum dryer, biological organic fertilizer dryer, because the temperature of organic fertilizer cannot exceed 80°, so our dryer adopts hot air drying mode.
7. Cooler - similar to the dryer in appearance, but different in material and performance. The host of the dryer is made of boiler steel, and the host of the cooler is customized with carbon steel plate.
8. Sieving machine - including drum type and vibration type. The sieving machine is divided into three-stage sieve, two-stage sieve and so on.
9. Particle coating machine--The appearance of the main machine is similar to that of the dryer and cooler, but the internal structure is quite different. The interior of the coating machine is made of stainless steel plate or polypropylene lining. The whole machine includes the matching powder duster and oil pump.
10. Automatic metering and packaging machine - including spiral type and direct current type, single head and double head, made of stainless steel and carbon steel, customized according to the actual needs of customers.
11. Conveying equipment - including belt conveyors, screw conveyors, bucket elevators, etc.